Now that your participation in the Florida Retirement System’s “Deferred Retirement Option Program” (DROP) is ending, it’s time to decide how to take your DROP payment. Fraser Allport is a Specialist in the DROP Program.
Fraser has been a Self-Employed Independent Advisor for 36 Years. He will educate you on your DROP choices. Fraser will guide you through the DROP exit process to ensure that all of your Retirement Needs and Goals are met. Fraser offers you a Complimentary Consultation to help you with the following DROP issues, and any other financial questions on your mind as well:
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you MUST take to start your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit paperwork.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with independent choices for wisely investing your DROP money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used Sick Days and Vacation Days in your DROP.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also your Spouse.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance and Medicare choices. These are big decisions.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Planning with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot over time.
- Fraser can help you with Estate Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner® with 36 Years of Experience. As you Retire, Fraser can help you get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, etc.
The Total Advisor, LLC is an Independent Retirement, Health Insurance, Tax and Estate Planning Firm owned by Fraser Allport. Fraser Allport is not associated with The State of Florida. Investment Advisory Services are offered through Coppell Advisory Solutions, LLC, dba Fusion Capital Management, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Florida License # A 004461. Please see full Disclosure at www.fraserallport.com.