When you retire, it is wise for you to seek out the advice of Professionals to help you invest your DROP Lump Sum and other Assets, choose a Medicare Plan and your optimum Social Security start date, and “ Get Your House in Order ” with Estate Planning. Income Tax Planning is also important so that you do not needlessly over-pay your taxes. You seek out Professionals for every other big project in your Life, right ?
So WHO you choose to work with is critical to your financial future. Be a Good Steward of your finances, and seek out a Good Shepherd. Because the wrong advice can cost you dearly over the rest of your Lifetime. The High Cost of Bad Financial Advice could be that :
- You overpay your Income Taxes.
- You overpay for your Health Insurance.
- You overpay your Social Security Taxes.
- You have too much Risk in your Investments.
- You fail to plan for Out of Pocket Medical Expenses.
- You choose a Medicare Plan that is not right for you.
- You pay lifetime penalties on Medicare Part B and Part D.
- You leave behind a Mess instead of a Legacy when you die.
- You overpay Investment Fees, which takes money out of
- You make irrevocable mistakes in choosing your Social Security benefits.
My name is Fraser Allport
I have been Self-Employed in Financial Services for 40 Years.
I work for me, and for You.
My allegiance is to You.
Not some Big Company or Big Bank.
I am an Independent who runs my own Company,
so I can search the world to find you
The Best Ideas … for The Least Cost.
I am a Fiduciary, Investment Advisor, and Certified Estate Planner™ who specializes in the FRS DROP Plan, Social Security, Medicare, Income Taxes, and Estate Planning.
I have been in Financial Services for 40 Years.
I will be here when You need me.
All of Fraser’s prior DROP articles are archived at :
Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™
See Fraser's Estate Planning services at :
Fraser's Biography, Services, and Credentials are at :
Follow Money and Markets at :
Client references are available for you to speak with upon request.
With 40 Years of Knowledge in Financial Services,
Fraser Allport can help you with all your DROP, Medicare,
and Social Security Questions.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 40 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 40 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
Fraser can help you with an ACTION PLAN
below for Retirement :
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life :
What to do with Your DROP Lump Sum
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 40 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "