Understanding The Medicare Maze
Medicare has strict rules, important deadlines, penalties, and a maze of choices. It can all be costly and confusing.
You need to be an Educated Consumer and a Smart Shopper.
Your Health Insurance and Medical Expenses are at stake.
Here are just some of the questions that you need answers to :
- What is the difference between Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage ?
- When can you enroll in an Advantage Plan, and when can you change ?
- When should you enroll in Part B ? When should you enroll in Part D ?
- What are the Medicare deadlines and penalties for Parts B and D ?
- What are the pros and cons of a Medicare Advantage Plan ?
- Is a Medicare Supplement Plan the right choice for you ?
- What are the Medicare “ Special Enrollment Periods ” ?
- Does Medicare pay for Homecare, Dental and Vision ?
- Do you qualify for subsidies or assistance ?
- What if you are a Snowbird, or travel a lot ?
Fraser Allport can help you with your Medicare, Medicare Supplement, and Part D choices. Fraser is a Fiduciary, a Certified Estate Planner ™, and an Independent who can show you all of your choices.
Please see below for a Complimentary Consultation with Fraser.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 37 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This can save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now,
while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.